Sunday, May 16, 2010

p.s.

I have also made a decision about my life. I DO want to move. So I'm giving myself a year from today so i have until MAY 16, 2011 to get my butt into gear and get my stuff together. By together, I mean: 1. Dbag completely and totally outta my life with only legal obligations tying us together. i.e. the children.
2. start saving the portion of my income that i would normally put towards rent and use it as my "Moving Fund"
3. get all this stuff paid off and actually be able to start over fresh somewhere without going into my trust.. still got another 2 years on that sucker.
4. make a plan and stick to it about where i would like to move, find a job in the area, figure out the housing situation, the school systems, and child care options for when i'm at work and the minis are free from school.
5. finish my 2nd degree so i can switch career fields


I think in a 12 month period all of this is obtainable just gotta stay motivated and keep on track. I can't start slacking or get lazy on this.

where may i move you as? well of course Twinnie would love for me to move to Cali and be her heterolifemate and all of us would live happily ever after. well since her hubbs is a super awesome kick butt Marine, there's no guarantee that they will be there for any length of time past this deployment so we shall see.. plus they have a roomie whom i would probably be best off not living any where close to.. lol
the place that keeps popping back up in my mind is Savannah.. oh how i love Savannah. it's my absolutely total happy place. However, I know ABSOLUTELY no one there any more but sometimes i think that's what would be best for the children and I. Idk gotta keep the options open and figure it out as it comes. I figure as long as i stick to my aforementioned goal, God will guide me on the rest. ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home