Day Two of this Bloggin exercise...
Alright so it's day two of this blog.. i'm actually really excited about this.. there are so many random thoughts that run through my head on a regular basis, it's good to have some sort of outlet.. hey Twinnie.. that comment.. totally made me cry. I truly cannot believe how far i've come since dbag broke me. I never thought it was possible for another to completely and totally destroy someone's spirit, their very essence until i experienced it. I am so thankful and grateful that i had my children, my family, my friends, and most importantly my faith to fall back on and to support me through that heart breaking time. the amount of excruiating pain i felt when he broke my heart, i would never wish upon anyone. it's so hard to imagine that something that is completely based on emotions would be the worst physical pain you could ever experience. Although that was the worst time of my life, i know now and truly believe that it has left me open for the most amazing times to come. I will meet that wonderful man when i least expect it. He will be my counterpart, he will inspire and challenge me, i will always strive to be my best so that we can be our best. He will be an upstanding and phenominal man that will be strong in his faith and unfailing in his love and fidelity. Some one who cherishes me as much as i cherish myself, who acknowledges my flaws but thrives on my strengths. Most importantly, someone who is willing to be completely devouted to our family, who can accept my children as his own, and can be that strong male figure. who can stand with me and demonstrate what to my children what marriage and love is truly about and raise them in a Christian home.
wow, sometimes i think i expect too much. on the flip side, i think i have experienced too much of the bad and too little of the good. I feel there are certain things that you shouldn't compromise on. Honor, faith, loyalty, integrity, respect, love, devotion, fidelity.. these are just the basic foundations.
haha.... totally not what i even intended on blogging about. Thanks so much twinnie! You completely got me off track on this blog. i'll try again later.. p.s. if it's meant to be it'll happen. God will always show me the way ♥
wow, sometimes i think i expect too much. on the flip side, i think i have experienced too much of the bad and too little of the good. I feel there are certain things that you shouldn't compromise on. Honor, faith, loyalty, integrity, respect, love, devotion, fidelity.. these are just the basic foundations.
haha.... totally not what i even intended on blogging about. Thanks so much twinnie! You completely got me off track on this blog. i'll try again later.. p.s. if it's meant to be it'll happen. God will always show me the way ♥

1 Comments:
Lol okay after 15 mins of fixing your comments im not sure what the hell I was even gonna say. But I agree with all of the stuff you wrote. And I think thats what teh kids want/need in their lives too! And yeah Idk what you went through with him but I know it was worse tahn I went thru with my Dbag ex and that was painstakingly hard. Lol I mean u know teh events that happened. But its soo true that its all part of the bigger picture. It just sux how long it takes for that picture to become clear sometimes. But I thank God every day that your in my life and we can go thru teh struggles 2gether!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home