Can't sleeeeeeep!
So sucky because i seriously work for like hours tomorrow and in less than 8 hours blah... cannot sleep. sucking at life seriously. So i've made a decision, the guy who totally inspires me and makes me all stupid happy, isn't going to work. Like i just don't get the interested vibe from him, which sucks but at the same time is ok because he's still a great guy to be friends with :) anywho, i've become interested in his religion since i've met him bc it's such a huge part of his life and he's an honestly good person.. weird, i just never seem to meet people like that anymore, guys or girls. So yea i did some research and read up on it and basically discovered that i had a lot of questions but like i'm hestiant to ask questions because like religion is a sensitive topic. well today i finally did send him a email asking if he was willing to talk about it and he said sure ask away and he'll try to get me the answers i need. ok super cool. I've always loved learning about different religions especially since I was raised Catholic, attended Catholic schools, still go to Mass and all that.. haven't really experienced anything else, except for that brief stint when i decided i wanted to be Wiccan and my dad totally freaked. lol.. not my fault just watched The Craft too many times. Plus how are you not interested by a religion based on nature? i mean c'mon.. anyways, so i shall inquire and prod him for all the information my overzealous brain can handle.
Topic Jump
it's 0330 and I am wide frickin awake. ugh cannot sleep ugh need sleep ugh but as he responded to my email this late my mind is now racing.. i was ALMOST asleep earlier but Twinnie bbm'd and we starte discussing engagement rings that i want and she showed me her new ring *jealous* and then i had to show her the promise ring i picked out for her and i.. ugh long frickin day. anyways, forgot i was tired and here i am. so i started wondering like is it possible to maintain my individuality when i'm surrounded by people. It's like i really don't have a lot of preferences. i pick things that i like or enjoy but in the end there's not a lot that i don't like. I'm somewhat SO openminded that there are a lot of things I don't have a definitive opinion about. When i say it doesn't matter or whatever you like, I actually mean that. Like the only time i give a definitive answer is when it's something i specific want. I never used to be like that. I was so strong willed and had such a strong opinion about most things in life. I think dbag broke that aspect of me. whenever my opinion or wants differed from his, he would tell me i was stupid or wrong and it never mattered anyways because we always ended up doing what he wanted. So now i'm trying to really rediscover me. I have to a certain extent but then it's like i'm always trying to make myself better, i'm always trying to improve myself and with that comes change like constantly so the question is do i even know who i am right now? well my answer to myself is if i have to ask then probably not.
you now have reason 52,678 of why Cass should stay single.
Topic Jump
it's 0330 and I am wide frickin awake. ugh cannot sleep ugh need sleep ugh but as he responded to my email this late my mind is now racing.. i was ALMOST asleep earlier but Twinnie bbm'd and we starte discussing engagement rings that i want and she showed me her new ring *jealous* and then i had to show her the promise ring i picked out for her and i.. ugh long frickin day. anyways, forgot i was tired and here i am. so i started wondering like is it possible to maintain my individuality when i'm surrounded by people. It's like i really don't have a lot of preferences. i pick things that i like or enjoy but in the end there's not a lot that i don't like. I'm somewhat SO openminded that there are a lot of things I don't have a definitive opinion about. When i say it doesn't matter or whatever you like, I actually mean that. Like the only time i give a definitive answer is when it's something i specific want. I never used to be like that. I was so strong willed and had such a strong opinion about most things in life. I think dbag broke that aspect of me. whenever my opinion or wants differed from his, he would tell me i was stupid or wrong and it never mattered anyways because we always ended up doing what he wanted. So now i'm trying to really rediscover me. I have to a certain extent but then it's like i'm always trying to make myself better, i'm always trying to improve myself and with that comes change like constantly so the question is do i even know who i am right now? well my answer to myself is if i have to ask then probably not.
you now have reason 52,678 of why Cass should stay single.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home