LoveGivesMeHope
So lately I've been kind of obsessing and a little bit down. Focusing on never actually finding someone.. seems a little bit silly because i know that it will happen when it's meant to be and I am okay with that. I think sometimes it just gets to me, but hey, I'm human, that'll happen :) Anyways, I came across this website http://love.givesmehope.com it's such a great site. The stories on there are amazing and inspiring. I know that when it does happen for me, this time it will be forever and I will fight like heck to make sure it does. Love is easy, but maintaining a relationship isn't. there are so many components that make up a healthy relationship and if you stop working on even one aspect, then you leave open the possibility for it all to come crumbling down..
So as i head off to bed, I will say my prayers and let God know that I am now ready to move on. I am ready for whomever it may be that he has pick for my forever and when he sees fit to bring him into my life, I am willing committed to doing the work and making it last forever ♥
So as i head off to bed, I will say my prayers and let God know that I am now ready to move on. I am ready for whomever it may be that he has pick for my forever and when he sees fit to bring him into my life, I am willing committed to doing the work and making it last forever ♥

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home