It must be your skin I'm sinking in... Must be for real 'cause now I can feel...
And I didn't mind, it's not my kind. It's not my time to wonder why....
omgoodness, I completely love this song. It's one of those songs that run through your mind and you've just gotta hear.. I actually started this last night but I was getting tired so I'm doing it today. Oh and I've probably listened to this song in various different versions about 15 times in the past 24 hours..
So anywho, it's THURSDAY!!! Woot! Woot! It's my final day off for the week before this weekend kicks my butt at work. Just finished our Thursday morning conference call, and **fingers crossed** hopefully my last work related event for the day. That makes me giggle because, unfortunately, I am never actually "unavailable." So my plan for the day is to randomly blog as things come up, get the rest of this stuff on facebook as my sd card on my digi cam is almost full and I've gotta put this stuff somewhere, go to the gym and get my cardio on-- p.s. i feel as though its actually working because weirdly where that flat slate section that extended from my lower back to my upper thighs is not so flat anymore! woot! woot! Is it actually possible for me to have some type of a butt? idk but that would be ahhhh*mazing!!!---, then come home and do my p90x. Since it's so cold and rainy, with a high of 62 :(, i am thinking about cooking some beef stew or chicken and noodles for the minis when they get home, but my father would like me to cook a ham.. who the heck makes ham on a Thursday? I tried to explain to him if i make the ham then I am committed to making a full course meal with sides and everything. Apparently he sees no problem with this...pfft! of course not, since I'm the one who's supposed to cook it and I hardly even eat meat lol.. oh wells, it's a ham and he asked, I could never deny anything my father has requested of me and let's be honest, he doesn't ask for much :) So i'll make the ham and throw the beef stew into a crock pot Saturday before I journey off to work. I just feel bad because in all honesty, all i want to do is curl up in bed, read a little bit, nap a little bit, watch a few movies, and enjoy my alone time before the kids get home from school. Commitments to myself and my fellow workout partner has made this not possible.
pfffffft!!! ****insert super red face smiley HERE**** Just typed this SUPER LONG blog and it didn't post all of it only this half so this is all you get for now. I'm officially miffed! may rewrite and repost later but jeez.. ugh.
Okay back to continue.. As stated about ^^^^^^ I had another 2/3rds written but i forgot to save when i published so it is gone to a cybergrave.. No worries though, i am back and shall elaborate on this song i titled this with. lol.. jeez who doesn't like that song? is it even possible? i think not. So like i said this song has been in my head for the majority of the past two days. Of course it inspires thoughts of a certain someone but he's in my head a lot anyways. So anyways, like i feel as thought things are finally coming together. I've managed to remove the majority of the negative in my life and what I cannot remove, I can definitely control how it affects me and how i react to it. Not everything in life is roses and sunshine with a side of butterflies (although that would be awesomely amazing) and ya gotta take the good with the bad and deal with it to the best of your ability. everyone makes mistakes and at times feels like they've failed, but it's all just part of this lesson we call life. there is guidance out there, you've just gotta be open to the signs as their presented and actually take your head outta your you know what and maybe just maybe you'll see what's directly in front of you.
So right now, I'm living my life for myself, my children, and God. I know that I cannot control anything that happens and i most definitely have no control over the actions of others. As long as I'm honest and true in my words and intentions, I have done my part, well at least most of it :)
So i mostly feel like today is like D Day.. Since I've gotten home from visiting my twinnie in Cali, it's like i've been kinda counting down to this day and now I'm completely clueless on how to proceed. Like i honestly thought i wouldn't hear from him for at least a day if nothing else not til tonight, ya know once he got home and relaxed and did all that, but nope, I got a bbm as soon as he got in from the field.. ah mazing and definitely unexpected. Just kinda thought i'd have more time to figure out how to broach the subject. mostly just think i'll just tell him about the things that have occured since he's been gone. I really just want to build on the friendship we're developing but like i only want to focus my attention onto getting to know him and only him. if that makes any sense. ugh i have a feeling this could end up as a fml moment. i guess we shall see and i shall update whenever i know. these are the adventures of my life... sometimes i think it would be easier to avoid it all but then i wouldn't be being true to myself. Gotta take the leap to see if its worth the fall right? unfortunately the downside to that is that you could fall flat on your face if no one is there to catch you ♥
omgoodness, I completely love this song. It's one of those songs that run through your mind and you've just gotta hear.. I actually started this last night but I was getting tired so I'm doing it today. Oh and I've probably listened to this song in various different versions about 15 times in the past 24 hours..
So anywho, it's THURSDAY!!! Woot! Woot! It's my final day off for the week before this weekend kicks my butt at work. Just finished our Thursday morning conference call, and **fingers crossed** hopefully my last work related event for the day. That makes me giggle because, unfortunately, I am never actually "unavailable." So my plan for the day is to randomly blog as things come up, get the rest of this stuff on facebook as my sd card on my digi cam is almost full and I've gotta put this stuff somewhere, go to the gym and get my cardio on-- p.s. i feel as though its actually working because weirdly where that flat slate section that extended from my lower back to my upper thighs is not so flat anymore! woot! woot! Is it actually possible for me to have some type of a butt? idk but that would be ahhhh*mazing!!!---, then come home and do my p90x. Since it's so cold and rainy, with a high of 62 :(, i am thinking about cooking some beef stew or chicken and noodles for the minis when they get home, but my father would like me to cook a ham.. who the heck makes ham on a Thursday? I tried to explain to him if i make the ham then I am committed to making a full course meal with sides and everything. Apparently he sees no problem with this...pfft! of course not, since I'm the one who's supposed to cook it and I hardly even eat meat lol.. oh wells, it's a ham and he asked, I could never deny anything my father has requested of me and let's be honest, he doesn't ask for much :) So i'll make the ham and throw the beef stew into a crock pot Saturday before I journey off to work. I just feel bad because in all honesty, all i want to do is curl up in bed, read a little bit, nap a little bit, watch a few movies, and enjoy my alone time before the kids get home from school. Commitments to myself and my fellow workout partner has made this not possible.
pfffffft!!! ****insert super red face smiley HERE**** Just typed this SUPER LONG blog and it didn't post all of it only this half so this is all you get for now. I'm officially miffed! may rewrite and repost later but jeez.. ugh.
Okay back to continue.. As stated about ^^^^^^ I had another 2/3rds written but i forgot to save when i published so it is gone to a cybergrave.. No worries though, i am back and shall elaborate on this song i titled this with. lol.. jeez who doesn't like that song? is it even possible? i think not. So like i said this song has been in my head for the majority of the past two days. Of course it inspires thoughts of a certain someone but he's in my head a lot anyways. So anyways, like i feel as thought things are finally coming together. I've managed to remove the majority of the negative in my life and what I cannot remove, I can definitely control how it affects me and how i react to it. Not everything in life is roses and sunshine with a side of butterflies (although that would be awesomely amazing) and ya gotta take the good with the bad and deal with it to the best of your ability. everyone makes mistakes and at times feels like they've failed, but it's all just part of this lesson we call life. there is guidance out there, you've just gotta be open to the signs as their presented and actually take your head outta your you know what and maybe just maybe you'll see what's directly in front of you.
So right now, I'm living my life for myself, my children, and God. I know that I cannot control anything that happens and i most definitely have no control over the actions of others. As long as I'm honest and true in my words and intentions, I have done my part, well at least most of it :)
So i mostly feel like today is like D Day.. Since I've gotten home from visiting my twinnie in Cali, it's like i've been kinda counting down to this day and now I'm completely clueless on how to proceed. Like i honestly thought i wouldn't hear from him for at least a day if nothing else not til tonight, ya know once he got home and relaxed and did all that, but nope, I got a bbm as soon as he got in from the field.. ah mazing and definitely unexpected. Just kinda thought i'd have more time to figure out how to broach the subject. mostly just think i'll just tell him about the things that have occured since he's been gone. I really just want to build on the friendship we're developing but like i only want to focus my attention onto getting to know him and only him. if that makes any sense. ugh i have a feeling this could end up as a fml moment. i guess we shall see and i shall update whenever i know. these are the adventures of my life... sometimes i think it would be easier to avoid it all but then i wouldn't be being true to myself. Gotta take the leap to see if its worth the fall right? unfortunately the downside to that is that you could fall flat on your face if no one is there to catch you ♥

2 Comments:
Soo I agree that Daddy should get what Daddy wants! Bahahah hes awesome. But what else are u gonna make with your ham? Geez well both be cookin it up 2day. Congrats on teh gyma nd well I feel I need to hear more abt this song. U didnt even talk about it...get on it Missy! Love u
oh the song was totally and completely ellaborated upon with the PART OF MY POST THAT GOT DELETED!!! Pfft! I'll repost with a part two later ;) and NO idea on sides.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home