Alrighty First Blog... hehehe
So I've been thinking about doing this for awhile.. it seems like there's always so much going on in my life and i never have anywhere to discuss or decipher it, so welcome to my Blog.. I'm newly 28... weird, because I seem to be getting older but i don't necessarily feel older.. idk. Anyways, I have 3 minis, an 11 year old who seems to think she's somewhat grown, a 7 year old who is my only son and he's a regular happy boy, and my 6 year old who totally acknowledges and expects to be treated like the princess she is. We've been a big happy family for the past hmm 10 or 11 years until one day, my husband who i have been with FOREVER, decides to find a girlfriend, whom we'll refer to as dph (dirty pirate hooker), and move out without a backwards glance to his family.. so now I'm a single mom to three of the best children i could ever ask for and on my own for the first time in my life... Scary right? totally!
So at this point in my life, I have been single for almost a year now... the ex and dph just welcomed their brand new baby girl into the world the day before my birthday... woo hoo... i'm so excited.. especially since at that point, it had been umm idk maybe 8 months since we had split.. yep do the math.. dph got pregnant before he left me.. wow that's great. Anyways, they have a beautiful little girl and my babies are happy to have a new little sister so it's all well that ends well.. my life is now minus 1 complete doucher... congrats to me :)
it's all whatevs.. i'm pretty much over the whole situation and wish them nothing but the best. however for some strange reason, dph likes to randomly harass me.. i don't understand it really.. i mean she slept with my husband yet she hates me? weirdo.. i have reliquished all rights or feelings for him so please leave me in peace.. k? good.
just thougth i would give you a slight back story... from here on out it's current events if you're alright with that.
At this current point in my life, I'm Happy... Like for real it's been a LONG time since i could say that without a fake smile... I have a career I love, I have the best family and friends who support me no matter what, i have amazing children, and i have taken a tremendeous amount of time to learn who I am again and rebuild my spirit. I'm finally at a place where i think, hmm may be i can trust someone again, maybe I can love someone without reserves.. well i'm not actively seeking but i am open to it again.. yaya... i'm not destroyed.. i'm not tainted.. i'm not hopelessly beyond repair.. i'm an awesomely amazing woman who any man would be blessed to have me in his life... woo hoo!! woot! woot!
Now i am at the point where I'm starting to try and figure out what i want, and what do ya know.. it's like God knows this and brings this amazingly good guy into my life. I don't understand it but knowing him makes me want to be a better person. i feel blessed to have him as a friend.. well someone who is becoming a friend. I have no idea if anything will ever happen with him, but I can honestly and truly say that since I have know him, I have lived my life a bit differently, I've continuely strived each and every day to better myself and to make the best decision I could based on doing what's right. I truly feel as though, I have actively worked to improve my relationship with God and with myself, since meeting him. It's like inspirational. the best part is, he has absolutely no idea what type of impact he's had on me.
To me it just makes no sense for someone i've known for such a short amount of time to inspire such a change in me. I have no rhyme or reason for the events that have occured in my life since he has become a part of it but i do know that my spirit is strong, my faith is at its strongest and i feel like just hopeful and optimistic. I will prolly never tell him of the impact he's had one me, because honestly it's a little creepy.. ok super creepy.. however i do know that God has brought him into my life for a reason. oh my, if only this made more sense lol..
So at this point in my life, I have been single for almost a year now... the ex and dph just welcomed their brand new baby girl into the world the day before my birthday... woo hoo... i'm so excited.. especially since at that point, it had been umm idk maybe 8 months since we had split.. yep do the math.. dph got pregnant before he left me.. wow that's great. Anyways, they have a beautiful little girl and my babies are happy to have a new little sister so it's all well that ends well.. my life is now minus 1 complete doucher... congrats to me :)
it's all whatevs.. i'm pretty much over the whole situation and wish them nothing but the best. however for some strange reason, dph likes to randomly harass me.. i don't understand it really.. i mean she slept with my husband yet she hates me? weirdo.. i have reliquished all rights or feelings for him so please leave me in peace.. k? good.
just thougth i would give you a slight back story... from here on out it's current events if you're alright with that.
At this current point in my life, I'm Happy... Like for real it's been a LONG time since i could say that without a fake smile... I have a career I love, I have the best family and friends who support me no matter what, i have amazing children, and i have taken a tremendeous amount of time to learn who I am again and rebuild my spirit. I'm finally at a place where i think, hmm may be i can trust someone again, maybe I can love someone without reserves.. well i'm not actively seeking but i am open to it again.. yaya... i'm not destroyed.. i'm not tainted.. i'm not hopelessly beyond repair.. i'm an awesomely amazing woman who any man would be blessed to have me in his life... woo hoo!! woot! woot!
Now i am at the point where I'm starting to try and figure out what i want, and what do ya know.. it's like God knows this and brings this amazingly good guy into my life. I don't understand it but knowing him makes me want to be a better person. i feel blessed to have him as a friend.. well someone who is becoming a friend. I have no idea if anything will ever happen with him, but I can honestly and truly say that since I have know him, I have lived my life a bit differently, I've continuely strived each and every day to better myself and to make the best decision I could based on doing what's right. I truly feel as though, I have actively worked to improve my relationship with God and with myself, since meeting him. It's like inspirational. the best part is, he has absolutely no idea what type of impact he's had on me.
To me it just makes no sense for someone i've known for such a short amount of time to inspire such a change in me. I have no rhyme or reason for the events that have occured in my life since he has become a part of it but i do know that my spirit is strong, my faith is at its strongest and i feel like just hopeful and optimistic. I will prolly never tell him of the impact he's had one me, because honestly it's a little creepy.. ok super creepy.. however i do know that God has brought him into my life for a reason. oh my, if only this made more sense lol..

1 Comments:
So this post is the beginning of a wonderful thing. You have always been a writer so I think this will give you a good outlet. Plus its just another way for me to stalk you. I have realized how much that this person has effected you and its amazing! Like he had that same effect on me as far as motivation. I think hes inspiring with his Godly ways and not liek naive abt it either. He is an amazing person and I hope that things go the way you want but if all else fails.. he is a genuine friend and thats hard to find now a days. Your an awesoem Mommy and have come so far since the d-bag broke you. I want you to find a man to share your life with but I also know that you can do this alone! Plus not just any guy is gonna do..only the most deserving of men should be even allowed near you and your gorgeous children. I think also a key for Mr Right For You is that he needs to be in a relationship with God. I think its evident that EX wasnt and well that coulda have been a contributing factor of why he didnt give an F about his family. Okay thats my thoughts for teh day. Love u to pieces!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home